Website counter

Few Words From Me....

Greetings everyone...

Just call me Wana.. I'm one of the Brunei Rx8 Club and BruneiForeverForum members.. I love sportcars and photography.. Before, I normally take photos whichever I like using my N95 until I owned myself a Canon 450D.. I learnt a lot from the seniors on how to take a good shots and how to do a very nice processing pictures. Thanks to them..


Above all these, anyone who need a photographer to any kind of occassions, you can email me to : iffah261@gmail.com.

Well guys, if you have anything to say or comment, please do in the chatbox below on the right side of this blog.. Any critics and comments are most welcome cause it will motivate me to improve my skills..

Until then, thanks for dropping by and enjoy..

Cheers;
Wana261

My Sign

December 21, 2008

Saturday Night's Activities

Last night, it was heavily rain when we went to tutong for a bbq. So here's few pictures which I managed to shot but mostly it was blur hehehehehe..
Few hours after that, the whole village was blackout. However, our bbq was still on.. Just look at their happy faces though it was all dark..
The usual game "BIG 2" begun..
Listening and singing using handfone while waiting for the lights on..
Now that's our first singer of the night.. Never heard of the song but all I know was ding dong ding dong hehehehehe
Looking at the song menu..
Hehehehe.. Sorry for posting this picture since the other one is blurr.. It's ok bah with the style which I didn't notice it at all hahahaha
Actually, I wanted to take more shots that night but due to a reason which to much laughters and funny scene, I totally forgot to take it hehehehe.. Oh well, maybe next time guys..
Thanks for the warm invitation.. You guys really fun and crazy though that night was blackout hehehehe

No comments: