Website counter

Few Words From Me....

Greetings everyone...

Just call me Wana.. I'm one of the Brunei Rx8 Club and BruneiForeverForum members.. I love sportcars and photography.. Before, I normally take photos whichever I like using my N95 until I owned myself a Canon 450D.. I learnt a lot from the seniors on how to take a good shots and how to do a very nice processing pictures. Thanks to them..


Above all these, anyone who need a photographer to any kind of occassions, you can email me to : iffah261@gmail.com.

Well guys, if you have anything to say or comment, please do in the chatbox below on the right side of this blog.. Any critics and comments are most welcome cause it will motivate me to improve my skills..

Until then, thanks for dropping by and enjoy..

Cheers;
Wana261

My Sign

December 8, 2008

Chill With My BZOCAs Mates

6th DECEMBER 2008, KB TOWN

I was invited to join the BZOCAs venture to KB.. During my arrival at the meeting point in BSB, someone left me.. Geramnya I so I had to rush to Tutong for the second meeting point..
This was our first arrival at the Jubli Beach, KB..



Our second stop place.. At first I thought we're gonna stay at the nearest hotel to the carpark.. Unfortunately, the hotel was a bit far from it.. Luckily someone's willing to carry my bag hehehehe... Took few pictures before we walked to the hotel..







NIGHT HOUR

After my meeting with my RX8 committees, I joined BZOCAs mate again hehehe..
Chilled infront of the hotel we stayed.. I was a bit down that night due to an incident happened somewhere in KB town.. Luckily, they tried to calm me down and make me laughed.. Thanks guys.. I really appreciated it very much..

Sorry it's a bit blur hehehe.. Need to buy a real camera instead using my N95..





SUNDAY, 7th DECEMBER 2008

View from our room..
It's about 7ish in the morning since I couldn't sleep, so I took a shot from above..
I could see that I'm one of the parking idiots and the next of my ride.. Hahahaha..
SUNDAY AFTERNOON
BBQ AT JUBLI BEACH, KB
Our first spot for BBQ..
MuscularZ was in a cleaning campaign..
See.. How rajin he was.. Mr Muscle Guy..

Due to some reasons, we've decided to change the place but still at the same beach..
Mr Sandmen..

Busy preparing for the BBQ..


BBQ just started..

Look at those delicious lambs and chickens..



Eating Session..



The love-bird



The big 2 game..
I didn't know what was it actually hehehehe.. Several times I've watched it yet still didn't understand..


Teasing Time..


FIRST GAME
FUTSAL



SECOND GAME
TUG-OF-WAR


Photo session before the Tug-Of-War game's started..

Our cute referee..


The Tug-Of-War game begun..

Still could manage to pose while in the middle of the game.. Hahahaha..


Tired ehhh..



FEW SHOTS BEFORE WE WENT HOME

Look at this Z's colour.. I'm not sure the name of it but it's in brown colour.. Well, I didn't know who's the owner but hey I love the colour and the kits too.. Nice ride..



BZOCAs RIDE





Group photo among friends from BZOCAs, Lexus, RX8 and Subaru ended our BBQ at Jubli Beach, KB on Sunday..

Many thanks to my dearest cute friend, D1 for the invitation.. It was really fun though there's an incident during the night before.. Hope to chill again with you guys on the next event if there's any.. Stay funny and crazy as ever guys.. Cheers..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello, ini swiss hotel cakap, kakawa...
siok liat gambar2 bzoca family di sini ani.
tambah siok lagi rain join, tambah happening lagi. so frenlylah c rain ani. ngam sama otak bzoca jua :)
nanti lagi rain ah. wakawa...
u alwayz welcome.

pajero, pajero.. kakawa....

NightFallAngelz261 said...

hahahahahahahahahahhahahah kepisan u ani ehh... sama kn my brain with bzoca?? hahahaha paksa tah transform my bumble bee ke Z ni usulnya.. yeaa i really had fun ris.. sipun ada incident mlm aaahhh.. meninggal tu jelamanya.. ala ala celebriti ku jadinya mlm aaaa.. wakakaka


ehhhh! apa pajero pajero?? elergik beta tu bah ehhh.. mun u guys kn groupbuy pajero, i'm totally EXCLUDED hehehehehhe