Website counter

Few Words From Me....

Greetings everyone...

Just call me Wana.. I'm one of the Brunei Rx8 Club and BruneiForeverForum members.. I love sportcars and photography.. Before, I normally take photos whichever I like using my N95 until I owned myself a Canon 450D.. I learnt a lot from the seniors on how to take a good shots and how to do a very nice processing pictures. Thanks to them..


Above all these, anyone who need a photographer to any kind of occassions, you can email me to : iffah261@gmail.com.

Well guys, if you have anything to say or comment, please do in the chatbox below on the right side of this blog.. Any critics and comments are most welcome cause it will motivate me to improve my skills..

Until then, thanks for dropping by and enjoy..

Cheers;
Wana261

My Sign

April 17, 2009

Truth From The Broken Heart

Love is the wonderful thing in human's life
To love and being loved by someone who means to us
As it can make our life so colourful
Just by pouring the sweet love between them
However, there're ups and downs in a loveship
Certain times, we ourself couldn't handle the mess
It leaves us with a brokenheart and sorrow
More worst that might separate between the lovers
This sort of things really worries me
Cause being loved and abondoned really hurts me
The trauma & phobia I've suffered these few years
Has flashed back to me once again
Sometimes, I wonder myself every now and then
Am I that unlucky to feel the true love by someone
Someone who I can called my own who can share my life with
Or is it that I deserve to be all alone till I die
If this is a god's will for me
I will accept it with all my heart
Though maybe I'll be hurt or lonely
Maybe that's the reality of my life which I have to face
To whom it may concern
Please forgive me for all the mistakes I've done
For all the worries I gave to you
As I'm not a perfect person nor a dream lady of you
Of all these, I will remain silent
Silent until no one even notice I'm gone
To find a solution in healing a broken heart
To vanish away the trauma I've been suffered
Nevertheless, I'd say thank you
For giving me and sharing me your sweet love
For understanding me for who I am
Though certain times I have hurt your feelings
There's only one wish I have inside
I wish that I've never been born in this cruel world
Or perhaps I'm willing to be taken by god
So for at least, I will never hurt anybody's feeling forever....


Iffah261
1638hrs
Friday, 17th April 2009

No comments: