Website counter

Few Words From Me....

Greetings everyone...

Just call me Wana.. I'm one of the Brunei Rx8 Club and BruneiForeverForum members.. I love sportcars and photography.. Before, I normally take photos whichever I like using my N95 until I owned myself a Canon 450D.. I learnt a lot from the seniors on how to take a good shots and how to do a very nice processing pictures. Thanks to them..


Above all these, anyone who need a photographer to any kind of occassions, you can email me to : iffah261@gmail.com.

Well guys, if you have anything to say or comment, please do in the chatbox below on the right side of this blog.. Any critics and comments are most welcome cause it will motivate me to improve my skills..

Until then, thanks for dropping by and enjoy..

Cheers;
Wana261

My Sign

March 2, 2009

My First HDR

28th February 2009,
I went for HDR Outing with BFF family infront of the Mall.. We took few shots of it and soon after that we went to BE to learn few tips how to process those pictures to HDR.. It's very interesting to me as a beginner.. So, here's a few pictures I've managed to do.. Enjoy..



Many thanks to Sensei Isaac to teach me how to do it and also to BFF family for the warmest welcome to their family.. Hope to learn more new tips and technics on how to take a better shot and to process it.. thanks once again..

2 comments:

Out Of Focus said...

Wow!! You guys have all the fun.. I'm gonna do one too.. maybe.. Hehe!! Nice shots. I've got to learn to do this...

NightFallAngelz261 said...

hehehe yea we did.. u shud try it out la.. its fun learning new stuffs hehehe