Website counter

Few Words From Me....

Greetings everyone...

Just call me Wana.. I'm one of the Brunei Rx8 Club and BruneiForeverForum members.. I love sportcars and photography.. Before, I normally take photos whichever I like using my N95 until I owned myself a Canon 450D.. I learnt a lot from the seniors on how to take a good shots and how to do a very nice processing pictures. Thanks to them..


Above all these, anyone who need a photographer to any kind of occassions, you can email me to : iffah261@gmail.com.

Well guys, if you have anything to say or comment, please do in the chatbox below on the right side of this blog.. Any critics and comments are most welcome cause it will motivate me to improve my skills..

Until then, thanks for dropping by and enjoy..

Cheers;
Wana261

My Sign

January 24, 2009

Relaxing Time

Friday, 23rd January 2009, after Elle and I had done our girls thing at the Magstar Saloon Serusop, I've decided to bring Elle along to the Pantai Restaurant, Empire Hotel and Country Club to have a very nice Seafood International Buffet Dinner as my treat for my upcoming Birthday.. She was so excited when I've told her that hehehehehe..
Look at her exciting and smiling face hehehehehe
She really loves SEAFOOD!!!





The night view of Pantai Restaurant






As usual, taking a photo by myself hehehehe
When I was fulled, I said to Elle, "Elle, go and play with the camera." She was so excited that time and took photos plus including a birthday lady whom celebrated her birthday that night too.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"
Photos taken by Elle

Miss Elle with a bamboo stick.. Errk I guess..
More photos from Elle
I became a model of my own camera hahahaha



After sending Elle's home.. I went to JP to meet up my BZOCAs mates.. WadeZ's a bit excited and took few shots that night..


Bikers

No comments: